We aim to continuously improve our processes’ energy efficiency to assure long-term sustainable conservation of resources.
We formed Energy Management Committee, consisting of experts from different departments, with the following objectives:
- Assure the availability of the resources necessary to achieve our strategic and operational targets.
- Encourage and support employees to come up with innovations that enhance energy-efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements and internal regulations.
- Develop a culture within East Pipes that emphasizes and demonstrates the benefits of risk management.
- Improve the energy efficiency of our equipment and reduce carbon emissions from our production processes (Green House Gases).